Frequently Asked Questions
◦ Q: Why free shipping but deduct paid shipping when refund?
◦ A: The seller paid for actual shipping cost to the shipping carrier service when send it to the buyer. Therefore, when return, the refund will be deducted this actual cost, buyer can request shipping invoice as proof of shipping cost from seller or negotiate through message.
◦ Q: Is there combine ship when purchase multiple
◦ A: If it is ship free then there is no combine. But if you buy multiple items and want a discount, please contact through message and do not make payment yet, wait for the invoice.
◦ Q: Cheaper International Shipping?
◦ A: For now, international shipping is calculated base on your adress on file and the item's weight, It's quite expensive sometimes.
◦ Q: What does "Store Display" Mean
◦ A: Item with condition that is showed as "Store Display" is when the item was on the shelf to display and show case the item at the store that selling it. The item could have been tried on and showed sign of worn. Item will be described in details and close up pictures. The item in the pictures will be the exact one that you will get.
◦ Q: "Pre-owned"
◦ A: All "Pre-owned" items are inspected carefully and always in either good or very good condition. All items have been wiped, cleaned or washed or dry clean and stored under room temperature with Silica Gel bags to control moisture.
◦ Q: Is the item authentic
◦ A: Yes. The item was bought directly from major brand name stores with receipt that include the item name/UPC/serial number/date of purchase. In case of dispute about authentication, this will be provided as proof.